Jun 14, 2008

Craft Alert!! Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #20

Here's this weeks Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge. It was also Taylor's birthday this week. Since this was my first time doing the challenge, I thought I would stick with a cupcake theme and make Taylor a birthday card. Happy Birthday Taylor!

This was a very fun sketch to do. I really only have this ONE cupcake image, but I do like how it turned out although it could probably do with a little more dimension. It still looks flat despite the pop up dots...
I also used a banner stamp I have (see deets below) and thought I would use some jewelry jump rings to hang it from my image. They were pesky little buggers, but I got them on without too much damage to the paper. I like it!



Deets:
Stamps: SU! Big Bold Birthday set; Doodle Factory Urban set (banner); PTI Birthday Basics (sentiment)
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist. SU! Chocolate Chip
Paper: PTI Spring Moss & Sweet Blush CS. Me and My Big Ideas DP
Accessories: Pink Fibers, Eyelets, Jump Rings, Cropadile






1 comment:

Taylor said...

This is too cute, Kristie! I love how you hung your little happy birthday sign! Thanks for playing the challenge!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.