Jun 14, 2008

It's Summer Time!!

Now you see it,

Now you don't! (except for the few pieces I missed)

It's been dreadfully hot this week. So the hair had to go. Everytime I shave one of these babies heads, they suddenly look like they should live on a farm , or be in the army. I have no idea why I see it that way. But I always do. And I usually regret cutting it, because they look so funny. (not that being a farm boy or an army boy is funny.... you understand right?) Cache was handling the cutting just fine until the shavers hit the patch of hair that was tangled with yesterday's ice cream. It must have hurt because he has been crying ever since. The heat has been making him cranky and tired too. So we all need a nap!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey I just found your blog. Awesome! Your boys are too cute. Say hi to Patrick, too. Maybe someday we can meet up in VA.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.