Jul 29, 2008

The End of a Run

This is the last of the 13 cards I made in one day. (I didn't post them all) I had limited supplies with me here in Utah which is why they all have the same look and use the same stamps. Anyone else tired of the MERCI stamp? OY! I really just wanted to post these so there was something happening while I was in the middle of Lake Powell with no access to the internet.
I have really loved this Hero Arts .Stencil Design Block. It makes such a great background and so easy to ink up. 
Merci to you for stopping by! Hopefully I will have some new stuff to add when I get back. I have won a stamp set which Patrick said already arrived and I have purchased a few more with the Gift Certifs my sisters gave me for my birthday. Thanks ladies! Can't wait to get using them!!

Deets: 
Stamps: Hero Arts Design Block, Stencil. PTI Beautiful Blooms, Birds of a Feather.
Ink: PTI Lavender Moon, SU! Basic Black.
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Lavendar Moon
Accessories: Marvy Square Scallop Punch(pink), Black Brads, Tai Pan Cream Ribbon, Dimensionals
Dimensions: A2

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.