Jul 18, 2008

Merci Polka Dots

This is the beginning of the 13 cards I made yesterday. (so hang on!) I made a lot of thank you cards so I can send them to my sisters/friends for making my Utah trip so fun. This is the flower from PTI's Bird's of a Feather. I really LOVE this flower. I was convinced by Patrick to buy some chalk ink. He took a trip with me to the S.E.I. Outlet Store in Logan and actually convinced me to buy more things than I was going to. He's a GREAT shopping partner!
 I got lipstick red, lime green, & creamy brown that I used for the flower.  These inks are heavenly smooth, although they stain the acrylic  stamps like something fierce. I also used the chalk inks around the edges. I obviously need some more practice with that. But I do love how it turned out!

Deets:
Stamps: Birds of A Feather, Polka Dot Basics, all Papertrey Ink
Ink: Color Box Chalk Ink: Lipstick Red, Bisque, Lime Pastel, Charcoal, French Blue. 
SU!: Craft White
Paper: All Papertrey Ink: Kraft, Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream
Accessories: Raffia
Dimensions: 5 1/2 square



No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.