Aug 26, 2008

Joy, Peace, Hope I get my cards done.

Second Christmas card idea. I stamp kissed the tree with some flourishes. They didn't come out as noticeable as I'd liked. Plus you can see the glue through my glitter. Guess I didn't let it coat enough. Will do better next time!!

I love this tree though!! And it was simple to do. But is it a Christmas-y tree enough? I think this tree needs an owl :)
*** Did you know: Alabama was the first state to recognize Christmas as an official holiday, in 1836.

Leave it to Alabama to throw a good par-tay!


Deets: 
Stamps: Christmas Expressions (Cornish Heritage Farms), Kissable Tree (Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms, Beautiful (kissed flourishes- Cornish Heritage Farms) Out On a Limb (Berries- PTI)
Ink: Old Olive (SU!), Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Accessories: Distressing Tool (SU!), Snow Crystals (Stampendous), Sterling Glitter (Martha Stewart)


3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Fabulous! I didn't buy this tree ugh! I want it now - the Papertrey berries are perfect!

Unknown said...

Saw you on Bonnie's blog and thought I would stop by...nice place you have here!!!

Unknown said...

I'm going to link you!!! Also...I think I got the blog theme at either Blogs Gone Wild or Free Blog Skins...hope that helps!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.