Oct 16, 2008

Fan Mail

I just purchased a scalloped line punch and my lovely friend and personal SU! Demonstrator got me the instructions on how to make this fabulous medallion. It looks so fancy but is so easy to do. If you want to order one yourself, you can do it on her website HERE. Thanks Ann!

More distressing and polka dots. You may continue to see them recurring throughout the week. I really like this one, which means it's making it into the card sets I have planned to giveaway for Christmas gifts. One sketch down, only 12 or so left to go!! Oh, the optimism. Because you know how much I love love love mass producing.  

Deets:
Stamps: SU! Puns from the Past
Ink: Ranger Tea Dye Distressing Ink, PTI Dark Chocolate
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Michael's Lined Vellum, K&Co Kazoo Kids Plaid

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.