Oct 27, 2008

You're A Treasure

I just adore this new set Ahoy Matey by Kim Hughes (have I started a post like that before? I'm sure I have). But I do adore it. It's a bit late considering Ronin's pirate party was a month ago, but I just couldn't resist the cute images and the wonderful price!!  This is CHF stamp of the month so they are having a sale! Also if you are curious and like what you see from Kim Hughes, check out her other cute and recent releases. One day when I have stamp fundage again I hope to get Little Guy, (so stinkin' cute it's not funny) Little Gal (mostly for the icecream image), A Birthday Bash and Baby Love. I dig her stuff. So now that you have looked, go shopping if your stamp $ is burning a hole in your pocket and you can stimulate the economy as well. double bonus. 

This is the only card I have done with this set so far and I am only starting to see the amazing possibilities of this set. I do wish I would have done a few things differently on this card, its a little to "happy" for me, so I will try something more pirate-y next time!

Also, I would like to note, a different backgrounder. I know what you are thinking, "What is up with these new stamps and your inability to NOT use them until its time???" I just don't know what is wrong with me, or at least I'm really good with denial, so don't rub it in. 

Anyway, that really is it for now. No more new stamps to share, now it's time to go back through each set and use the crap out of them. That, and never look at a stamping website again. Then maybe I can keep myself away!

thanks for stopping by.
k

Deets:
Stamps: Kim Hughes for CHF Ahoy Matey, CHF Tile Scalloped Backgrounder
Paper: SU! Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Blue, PTI Lemon Tart, Stampers Select White
Ink: SU! Pacific Blue, Basic Black, Summer Sun, Basic Grey, PTI Pure Poppy
Accessories: Twine, distressing tool, hole punch, corner rounder.

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.