Nov 6, 2008

Thank You Much

I needed a few more thank you cards to send out to some friends in Queens and since I had some stuff sitting out on my desk, I figured I would use it up. This stamp is from a retired SU! set that hasn't see the light of day for a while. It felt good to use the poor thing. I used white ink and chalked over it, as I have done so many times before. I used some PTI First Fruits pattern paper to go with it. I have an overwhelming "Fall" theme surrounding my desk which is why its being used. The ribbon is a really subtle brown with gold weaved through it. It's really lovely and I'm almost out!  This is actually a card for a man, so I am hoping it is masculine enough. I like that it's nice and simple.

Thanks for stopping by.
k

Deets: 
Stamps: SU! Block Party (retired)
Ink: SU! White Craft
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Lemon Tart, First Fruits Patterned Paper
Accessories: All NIght Media Autumn Chalks, American Craft brown/gold Ribbon

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.