Dec 1, 2008

Birthday Time

It's Patrick's birthday today! The big 35. It's all down hill from here right? I realized quickly that I am limited in my masculine card supplies. I dug around and found some Cosmo Cricket paper that worked well. It might be a little young, but I loved the beep*beep*beep* (like time is ticking) and the ABORT, WARNING images in the middle strip. Kind of perfect for an older birthday. I hope he likes it. Frankly, he won't even notice. Sometimes I wonder if he is tired of getting cards from me, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop giving them! 
Anyway. Happy Birthday to the man of my dreams. I love you!

Deets:
Stamps: Inkadinkado Numbers
Ink: Chalk Box French Blue, SU! Basic Grey 
Paper: Cogsmo by Cosmo Cricket, PTI Stampers Select



No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.