Dec 2, 2008

Take-Off Tuesday #5


This weeks Take-Off is from this magazine pic. Again, I don't remember the magazine I got it from, but I am in LOVE with this tree. I really want some of these in my house someday, but by the time that happens, I am sure I will have found another 10 things to be in love with. So instead, I made a card, which I am also in love with:I pretty much ripped off the placement and colors of the tree, but I feel I got a little creative... do you think?  I had some of this gold wire from my jewelry making days and thought it was so cute and of course in these times I feel it's important to use up what you have, so I coiled it around my finger and used it as "ribbon."

This brad was actually the first try for another Take off Tuesday creation but I felt it didn't go with the card it was intended for, but it works pretty good here. I punched a 3/8" circle of Summer Sunrise CS to accentuate it a bit.

So thats it for this week. Join me next time, cause you never know what your gonna get....
thanks for stopping by.
k

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Out on a Limb, Beautiful Blooms (sentiment), Kim Hughes Nature Silhouettes for CHF (butterflies)
Ink: SU! Pacific Blue, Pink Passion, Summer Sun, Palette Chartreuse, PTI Dark Chocolate, StazOn Jet Black
Paper: PTI Kraft, Stampers Select White, Summer Sunrise, SU! Baja Blue
Accessories: Gold Wire, Big Brad (white), Corner Rounder

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.