Dec 30, 2008

Take-Off Tuesday #9


This weeks Take-Off Tuesday comes from the Crate and Barrel Catalog. I {Heart} these colors so much and I felt they matched perfectly to some SU! Ink I have. 



I quickly realized that I am missing both my Pacific Blue and Summer Sun so I had to improvise. I used a bit of a darker blue and used only a little of it. I dug up some yellow from waaaay back in my drawer. Whew, crisis averted!



Here is my card. I got to use some of my new winter survival stamps from Sassafras Lass. I really {heart} them too!  Of course I had to use some PTI stamps, because their designs go with every style. (you should check out their December Release Products. They are really great as always!)
I really like how this card turned out and sent it out to a new friend here that invited us to dinner. 
Have you seen anything this week that has inspired you? Keep your eyes peeled. It's all around.
See you next week!
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Guidelines, Out On A Limb Sentiments; Sassafras Lass Vintage Frames, Trims N'Things, Oh My Dear.
Paper: SU! White, S.E.I Grey
Ink: SU! Basic Grey, Not Quite Navy, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Close To Cocoa, PTI Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist, Versa Magic Yellow
Accessories: Prima Paper Flower, American Craft Grey Brad, Pop-Up Dots, Ribbon from stash

1 comment:

Natasha said...

GASP! I have your summer sun ink pad! Sorry! I'll return it one day!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.