Jan 9, 2009

Be Mine

A little 4 x 4 card for the coming holiday. Yes, I am aware it is still a month away, but with the Heart Prints stamp set, how could I possibly sit by and not post a ton of Valentine's Cards? I love this one. The little heart in the set helped finish off the ribbon with some home made tassels. Here's a little close up.
Another great thing about this set is that Papertrey Ink sells heart punches to coordinate. It makes making heart cards easy-peasy. Also, just so you know I picked up this color combo (the PTI, Plum Pudding and Raspberry fizz from Dawn's blog at My Favorite Things.  She has the best combos you could think of. Thanks Dawn!!

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Heart Prints
Ink: SU! Basic Black, PTI Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz
Paper: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon
Accessories: PTI Lavender Moon Saddle Stitch Ribbon, White Embroidery Floss, SU! Scalloped Punch

2 comments:

xiumaiyuki said...

love it!!! especially the tiny hearts on the ribbon! Don't you just love PTI? I just got this set and can't wait to use it.

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Thanks for the comment on my card, so I therefore was introduced to your blog. I really like this card great for Valentine's Day simple but very nice.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.