Jan 13, 2009

Take-Off Tuesday #11

This week's Take-Off is from the Crate and Barrel magazine. I LOVE this color combo. It is fun, fresh and really pops. 


And it was as fun to play with as it was to look at! Here is my take: I used PTI Pure Poppy and Raspberry Fizz and SU! Tangerine Tango. Boo-Ya! It makes me want to eat fruit!
Ooooh I could eat it up. I also really love this set Ahoy Matey from Kim Hughes for Cornish Heritage Farms. In fact I love all of Kim Hughes stuff, but I know I have told you that before.
I embossed the heart five times to get it nice and thick and shiny. I love this card. Really. I have my eyes open for all color combos fresh and funky now. It has brought change into my life.

Check in again to see what next week brings. AND since I now have my camera back home where it belongs, I will be posting more regularly so check back often!
You each are a treasure!
k~

Deets:
Stamps: Ahoy Matey by Kim Hughes for CHF, PTI Heart Felt Basics, Sassafras Lass Trims n' things.
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, SU! Close To Cocoa, Tangerine Tango
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Stampers Select White, SU! Tangerine Tango.
Accessories: Circle Punch, Stampendous Glitter, Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Gun.


1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Boo-Ya for sure ... what a fabulous card.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.