Feb 23, 2009

365 Challenge: Card Box

I am so excited to get started at 365 Cards today! So here you have it. The FIRST challenge!
I have this old photo box that has held a variety of things over the years. It needed a make-over like somethin' fierce! Thank heaven for Pam and the 365 Cards Challenge! I used some paper and embellishments from S.E.I's Madera Island.
The paper is yellow and grey which is a big trend right now and very nature-y which is something I really love.
Inside I used some PTI Kraft paper which is nice and thick so it was perfect for dividers. I used some more S.E.I. paper to doll them up. I also used PTI Simple Alphabet for labeling the tabs.
Here they are all inside! I am so glad to have this box because I have been crafting like a maniac and it's so great to have something lovely to put your cards in. It just adds more delight to the card making experience.

So that's it for today! Be sure to check back at 365 Cards to meet the rest of the team this week and, get your craft on with this first challenge!! Link your creations  on 365 Cards so we can see all your fabulous work. We look forward to seeing what you create!

Have a creative day!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Simple Alphabet
Ink: SU! Basic Black
Paper: S.E.I. Madera Island Scrapping Pack
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow Twill Ribbon, Offray Grey Ribbon

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovely job Kristie!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Kristie! I love how you did the "cards" label on the lid.

Ann said...

Very cute! Love the colors!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is wonderful. Loved looking around your blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the way it turned out! Very nice! Makes me want to have one!! G in Utah


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.