Feb 21, 2009

Hello Sunshine!

It's been sunny the last few days (minus the ONE night it snowed!) We have been playing outside and basking in the small amount of sun we get each day. I think maybe that is why I needed to make this card. The colors just cheer you up instantly, which is something I need in this endless winter. Feeling the hint of spring just makes me smile. It will be glorious when it comes in full bloom. 

The inspiration from this card came from the paper scraps I had. Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine and some PTI Black and White Basics. I have noticed my Pure Poppy ink pad is getting dry. Can you believe that! It's the first color I have run out of and I haven't had it for too long. I think going through both Christmas and Valentines (plus all the cards inbetween) have taken its toll. Its the best color in the world!

And on another note, my Papertrey Ink order just showed up in the mail! I can't wait to use it. You should be seeing a few new things here for the next little bit. So keep checking back. And until then have a very sunny day!
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Floral Frenzy
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, SU! Old Olive, Summer Sun
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, Lemon Tart, True Black, Black & White Basics, Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine
Accessories: PTI True Black Twill Ribbon, SU! Scallop Line Punch


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great card to welcome Spring. We have been buried in snow too! Thanks! It is beautiful. I feel lighter already! G in Utah


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.