Feb 9, 2009

I'm Here for You

Just switching it up from all the lovey dovey hearts you have been seeing lately.  I absolutely ADORE this set. Floral Frenzy.  This is one of the cards I made while in Milwaukee. That is the reason you keep seeing the same sets over and over and OVER. I only took so many sets with me. But don't worry, as soon as I move the TV off of my crafting desk I will make up some new things, oh and PTI is having their Anniversary Party and Release this month, (check it out!) so I am sure I will have some new sets in my stash soon. I really can't stay away from them!

Anyway, I really love the simplicity of this card. And the Kraft paper makes it feel cozy. Or at least I think so. It was one of those cards that came together quickly and easily. Of course its a simple layout, so if it would have taken hours to finish I would be really worried about myself!

Thanks for stopping by today! Leave me a comment if you so desire. I would love to hear from you!!!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Floral Frenzy, Sassafras Lass Vintage Frames
Ink: SU! Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, and Old Olive. PTI Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart
Paper: PTI Kraft, Stampers Select White, SU! Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Olive Brads, Pop Up Dots

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.