Mar 22, 2009

365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!

Here is the sketch from todays 365 Cards Challenge. Its a great sketch to play with.


Here is my take:

I am embarrassed to admit this is the second card that I made for this challenge. The first one was OH, so gaggy... if thats an actual word. This one is MUCH better. Whew!

Using Papertrey Ink's Around & About Sentiments I stamped the "thank you very much" line and circle and filled the heck out of the thing with K&Co. products.  I rolled some of my favorite twine to give it a final touch. 

So now it's your turn! Check out what the other DT member created at 365 Cards. Then get your craft on today and link up your creation so we can enjoy it too!

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Around & About Sentiments
Ink: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides, Pure Poppy
Paper: K&Co. Wild Saffron, SU! More Mustard
Accessories: K&Co. Wild Saffron rub-ons, Christmas Jewels, twine

7 comments:

Ruby said...

Love your card Kristie, I have those papers, they are gorgeous. I love the way you have stamped across the middle and that tag looks so cute :o)

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous Card Kristie! I love the flourishes

Nessa said...

Love this one! Don't you hate it when that happens LOL I just love that thank you stamp!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Kristie!! So colorful and cheery!

Ann said...

Fab card! I love the rub-ons and jewels!

Gloria Stengel said...

So pretty. I love this paper. I have a bunch of cards using this paper on my blog...somwhere. LOL I still have a bunch of paper left over. Hoarding again! Hey, girlie, thanks for the lovley comment on my blog today! Made my day! Hugs.

~amy~ said...

Love your take on the sketch Kristie!!! Super creative!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.