Mar 2, 2009

Less IS More!

There is a challenge issued today at 365 Cards Blog. Check it out! Less is definitely more, so challenge yourself to use no more than two embellishments. My card has one!
I was recently at Michael's picking up some adhesive when I noticed they were having a 50% off sale on Cuttlebug accessories. So I browsed a bit and found this embossing folder for a whopping 3$... now honestly, did you expect me to walk by without purchasing it? Really?? 

I got home and within 5 minutes this baby was done. It has got to be the easiest card I have ever made. Send the paper through the Cuttlebug, rub over the embossing with some white ink, tie up the ribbon and you are done. Happy Freaking Fast Birthday Card.... Love it! And the great thing is you can switch the gender just by switching up the ribbon. How can you lose?

What can you make today in only 5 minutes??? Try it out, I'm sure you will be surprised! And be sure to check out 365 Cards for Gloria's creation today, it will help get your creative juices flowin'!

Thanks for stopping in.
k


Deets:
Paper: PTI Kraft
Ink: SU! White Craft
Accessories: Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder, PTI Ocean Tides Ribbon, SU! Slot Punch

4 comments:

Vicky said...

I love this, Kristie! What a great idea (and a great find!) to ink up the embossings - so easy, but so striking..nice job!

Pam said...

First of all, Kristie - love it! Only one embellishment? Unheard of...until now, that is ;) Second, it would have been a crime to leave without that embossing folder - great work!

Sophie said...

So simple nevertheless so classy ! I love it !

~Tammy~ said...

Great take on the challenge. very clean yet so pretty


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.