Mar 3, 2009

Take-Off Tuesday #17

How cute is this little girl? Very. But how cute is that outfit she is wearing?? SO cute! Welcome to this week's take off. I love the colors! Very fresh and summery and all of which I happen to have in my arsenal. (the pic is a bit yellow, but believe me when I say these colors are fab together!)

Here is my take:
I had to use the new Friend's 'Til The End set. I have been using it a lot lately as I am sure you have noticed, but I needed to use it again! All these colors go so well together. Aqua Mist, Melon Berry, Spring Moss, Gray. Lovely! I threw in some yellow for the fun of it. I colored the flower with some colored pencils. Its nice to feel like a kid again. 

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see my first Challenge at 365 Cards. Each member of the DT has a specific day of the week where they host a challenge. My day is Wednesday!! So head over to their blog to see what's going on. This week is an Ad Inspiration. You know how I love finding inspiration in other things, so come check it out! 

Thanks for stopping by
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI Friend's Til The End, Green Thumb (small polka dot)
Ink: PTI Melon Berry, Fresh Snow
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, S.E.I. Gray
Accessories: Colored Pencils, PTI Melon Berry Ribbon, Pinking Scissors

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yowza Kristie!!! I absolutely LOVE your card!!!

Vicky said...

Wow! Kristie, this is BEAUTIFUL!! Friends 'til the End is one of my fave sets too and I love this color combo. Great job!

Kage said...

oooh....love this TOT

Gloria Stengel said...

This is stinkin' FANTASTIC. Girl, you rock! I am so happy to be on the 365 Cards team with you! You are an inspriation!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.