Apr 13, 2009

365 Cards Score-It Week: Money Holder #2

Hey there. Yes, I realize this is the second money holder post, but you know there's been a lot of people needing money I guess and its always good to send it in a great holder! 

I had a friend turning 30 this last week. She is a huge Etsy fan and I didn't know A. what to get her or B. her fav. store so I decided to give her $ instead which means... money holder to the rescue. So here is my second Score-It Mini card for the day!
Since my friend lives in the big city, I deemed the Doodle Factory Urban set worthy to adorn her card. Here is my main man doin' a little tagging to let her know its her special day. I used markers to color my sentiment so I could get a "spray paint-y" sort of feel. And added some stickles to the spray plume.
Inside you can see its basically a tri-fold card but with the edges glued down. Its a really easey card to make and would also be suitable to hold a gift card.

I continued the colored idea with faux stitching on the sides and added a simple happy birthday. Those are actually little flowers to the side of the sentiment, but from here it looks like spray paint blotches... much more fitting! I cut that notch out by first drawing what I wanted it to look like and then slicing it with an exacto. And there is the dough just waiting to be spent, tucked in its pocket.

So thats it for today, I promise! Stop by 365 Cards to see what Gloria has cooked up for you and I hope you get a chance to make a money card holder and join in the fun at 365 Cards.You may even win your very own Score-It Mini! Now how's that for a nice hello!?! 

I hope to see you back here tomorrow for Take-Off Tuesday and maybe a little something extra. You never can tell what the day will bring. Love to you today!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Urban Set by Doodle Factory, Sewing Kit by Gel-A-Tins, "It's Your Day" By Rubber Soul, Birthday Basics (sentiment) by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Dark Chocolate by Papertrey ink, Close to Cocoa by SU!
Paper: Kraft, Stampers White by Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Crystal Stickles, Pop Dots, Corner Rounder, Earth Element Markers by SU!

3 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

That is just so darn cute!

Kim said...

This one is super cute too!

Anonymous said...

really fun your friend will love it. "take it off Tuesday"....really...OK? I'll check it out ;)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.