May 12, 2009

Take-Off Tuesday # 25... Extravaganza!

Hey there. Happy Tuesday! I had a thought about todays Take-Off. You see, yesterday was just fantastic. I received my PTI Anniversary Set in the mail and I was purdy happy and then I checked the mailbox to find the new Kim Hughes set (which I won from her blog) AND some Urban Prairie paper scraps from my new cyber-friend Sherry. So you see I had a lot of creating that I wanted to do, plus I always struggle to get challenge cards done during the week, so I decided for this weeks Take-Off, I would do some challenges. They are all sketch challenges, and I think that is totally a 'Take-Off' in their own way. You think I'm stretching the definition here?? Well maybe, but what's done is done and I have 4 (yup, count 'em FOUR) cards to show you today. And since every challenge blog wants you to link right to their card, I will be doing separate posts. So check back throughout the day as my Take-Off Tuesday Extravaganza will keep you guessing. Sound fun??? Good!
See you soon!
k


No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.