Jun 3, 2009

365 Cards: Wacky Color Wednesday!

Hey there. It's wednesday again and that means it my turn for a 365 Cards Challenge! Todays challenge is Wacky Color Wednesday! Which means make a card using Blue, Orange and Pink. That does sound wacky!: 

I used some Rubber Soul and Pink Paislee love. This is what happens when I want to go funky modern. Here is a close up of the little kitty that is just SO adorable!:
I had some fibers that are really soft that I used to tie on my 'kitty placard' (as I have now named it!) Tied on some buttons with bakers twine. And really most of it is self explanatory. I added some hearts into some of the polka dots to add a bit more interest and to share the love. 

 Today is another super busy day, but I will to be back later to see all your wonderful creations! It will be a nice way to end a day full of activities. I look forward to seeing you all later. Happy Crafting!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Animal Love by Rubber Soul, Polka Dot Basics and Around & About Sentiments (heart) by Papertrey Ink, Fancy Frames by Pink Paislee
Ink: Pumpkin Pie by SU! Dark Chocolate by Papertrey Ink, Soft Pool by Hero Arts
Paper: Sweet Blush and Vintage Cream by Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Fibers by Making Memories, Vintage buttons by Papertrey Ink, Slot Punch by SU!, Bakers Twine by Martha Stewart, Pink marker by SU!

6 comments:

Vicky said...

what fun and summery card! love that little kitty - have a fun day!

Anonymous said...

great challenge card Kristi, that car is toooo adorable

~amy~ said...

OhMyWord...I'm seriously LOVING this Kristie!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Girl, this is so cute! I love how you pulled this challenge off! Well done! Woot woot woot!

Sophie said...

Your card is sooo cute ! Love it !

Unknown said...

What a great card - I love these colors - they're one of my favorite combinations!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.