Jul 19, 2009

365 Cards: Sketch Sunday!!

It's another Sunday folks, and that means fun for everyone!! Today's sketch: (which I love btw!)

My take:
I got this new woodgrain stamp from Hero Arts. I have been looking at it for awhile and thought... "I don't need more woodgrain stamps." But then you know... I couldn't stop thinking about it. Its fun to play with. I woodgrain-ed my card base and some linen vellum. Put in a bunch of eyelets, scalloped trim and you know, the rest is self explanatory. 

So how is everyone's Sunday so far?? We got into Utah late last night so we are going to be napping today! It's beautiful here and so great to be with my family. The kids are excited to meet the cows (Grandpa has new ones every year... hello butcher!) and of course there is so much yard the kids don't know what to do first. I will share pictures soon. But until then, I hope you have a glorious and relaxing Sunday and know someone in Utah loves you!! (and it's not just my mom!) Oh, and start craftin... I wanna come see what you are up to!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Woodgrain by Hero Arts, Text Boxed by PTI
Ink: New Leaf, Dark Chocolate by PTI, Basic Black by SU!
Paper: New Leaf, Kraft, Spring Moss, Linen Vellum by PTI
Accessories: Twine, Eyelets, Corner Rounder

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your card Kristie...okay, your butcher comment cracked me up :)

Vicky said...

cute card kristie! have fun with your family in utah!!

Heather said...

Glad to hear you made it safe.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.