Jul 8, 2009

365 Cards: That Tickles Me

Hey there! Today's 365 Card Challenge is to make a humorous card. Now, this is tough. Whenever you want to be humorous, that is when you just can't pull it off!! Today is a bit like that. I thought this card was funny, but maybe its not so much, but it is my card and I do love it!:

I got to use my Gelly Roll pens by Sakura. They made my cupcake paper nice and glittery. I also added some stickles to puff up my frosting.  The paper is from Sassafras and actually comes with these lines on it. I thought it was a perfect thing to actually write in my sentiment. It reminded me of gradeschool, which is fun but weird. I used another chipboard from GCD Studios and inked around it to give it some color. There was a lot of white on this card so I added a dark scalloped circle to help my cupcake pop. So that is all for today. I am looking forward to a good chuckle, so get crackin' on your humorous cards! See you soon and thanks for stopping in!
k


Deets:
Stamps: Pink Paislee Vintage Pop (cupcake)
Ink: SU! Basic Black
Paper: PTI Smokey Shadow, Stampers Select White. Sassafras Lass Hog Heaven
Accessories: Diamond Stickles, Sakura Gelly Roll Pens, GCD Studios Chipboard, PTI Ribbon, SU! Scallop Circle Punch

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your fun card Kristie and I think it is sweet...love the sentiment!

Alecia Wolfford said...

This is OH SO fun, LOVE IT!!

Vicky said...

Well, I definitely laughed when I read your card, so definitely funny to me!! Cute card!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.