Jul 29, 2009

365 Cards: You Can Do It!

Today is a fun day! We are doing Reader Appreciation Week over at 365 Cards. There are some fun people being showcased so come by and help us show our appreciation to all those that continue to support us at 365 Cards! Today's challenge is to use the words "You Can Do IT!" on your card. Lucky for me Cosmo Cricket has my back:

I found a saying in their journaling strips that had "you can do it" in it, so I clipped part of it out and then made up the rest with chipboard. 
I used some of my leftover Shortcuts frosted acrylic sheet for my circle. I cut out the star from some CC patterned paper and then added the chipboard on top. Added some stitching and a lot of distressing. What do you think?? 

Tomorrow is the big day! Heading out for CHA. I don't know if I will have the laptop so I might not be available until sunday, but be sure to check in. I do have my sketchy sunday card ready for your viewing pleasure and will have lots of fun things to share next week when I return!

have a grand day!
k

Deets:
Paper: Ocean Tides by PTI (card base) Halfway Cafe by Cosmo Cricket, Shortcuts frosted acrylic sheet
Accessories: Distressor, Halfway Cafe chipboard, twine

4 comments:

Barb said...

This is awesome! I love all of the layers and distressing... fantastic :)

~amy~ said...

i love your cosmo'licious card Kristie!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, thanks for the inspiration!! have fun at CHA, a friend of mine is already there and is having a BLAST!!!! I hope you do to.

Jennifer said...

Wow! This is stunning. I love everything about it!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.