Aug 2, 2009

365 Cards: Sketchy Sunday Aug 2

It's Sunday again! This was set to post since I should be on a plane right now coming home from Florida. Sketchy Sunday 365 Cards Style! I really enjoyed playing with Pam's sketch. I hope you do to! Here it is:
Here is my take:
Once again I flipped the image. I pulled out some cork and stamped on it. Then ran it through my CuttleBug with a die cut circle. I added some scored lines around the cream edges and my fav. buttons!! Pretty straight forward. I hope you like it! I will be back in full swing (hopefully) this week. My mother and niece will be staying for a few days, but I hope to be crafting with some of my new CHA goodies. So stay tuned for that!

Have a wonderful day!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Background Basics: Retro, Friends Til The End by PTI
Ink: SU! Basic Black, Hero Arts Soft Pool, PTI New Leaf
Paper: Ocean Tides, Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss.
Accessories: PTI Buttons, Cork Paper, Score-It Mini

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Sweet card Kristie! I love the cork!!!! Can't wait to see your new CHA goodies!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.