Aug 5, 2009

365 Cards: What's Your Sign?

Happy Wednesday my friends! I am finally home from my trip. My mother leaves today and we have been trying to craft up a storm, but you know there is just SO much chatting to do! Here is my card for todays 365 Card Challenge:

The challenge is to make a sign for your card (or make it your card!). I know, I know... it's no longer really summer. We are maybe closer to saying goodbye than hello but I really wanted to make this sign. I used some of my new goodies I got at CHA. Nothing that is new on the market, but it is new in my stash so it was fun!
This sign is made of grunge paper by Tim Holtz. It is kinda leathery and not like paper at all. I stamped on it and then used distress inks to give it some color. I also used some sponging for the grass too. I have these flowers that I stamped onto some white paper YEARS ago. Its a SU! set, that was never mine and I don't even know which friend it belonged to. We used to get together and we would stamp each others sets so we had them in our stash. Well it feels good to finally use them!

Ok. That is it for today. I have lots of fun sets to show you this week, and be sure to stay with us for next weeks sponsor Art Glitter. I can't wait to have my house in a flurry of glitter!! 
Thanks for stopping in!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Hero Arts Clouds, Kim Hughes Summer Trees, Sassafras Lass Vintage Frames
Ink: Tim Holtz Perfect Medium, SU! Basic Black
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stampers White, Tim Holtz Grunge Paper
Accessories: SU! Earth Elements Markers, Gelly Roll Glitter Stars Pen

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I absolutely love your card Kristie...sooooo stinkin' fun!

Carolyn V said...

Great card, with great 3D effect! Love that sign. :)
~ Carolyn


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.