Sep 29, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You: Kazan Sketch 36

Hey all. Good Tuesday mornin' to ya! I am determined this week to get my crafting organized. Mostly I keep forgetting when challenges are due, so I either don't get to them or they sit unfinished. No longer my friends!! So without further ado, today's 2S4Y sketch, if you please:
My take:
I have had my sewing machine actually sitting out since the hubby left. It's really the only way to use is since it takes up most of the living room table and he really doesn't like junk laying around (my sewing machine.... junk??!?)  It's fun to get to it when I want, but boy oh boy it does take up a lot of room! But I do like it ; ) This sweet little set is another fun banner set from Pink Persimmon. I tell ya, their stamps are so fun, I am going to use them all before I am supposed to! But, I have been wanting to test them all out, so here ya go!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one!
k
Deets:
Stamps: Banner Outline with Rosettes (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Pink Passion, Basic Black, Not Quite Navy, Summer Sun (SU!)
Paper: Spring Rain, Hibiscus Burst, Stampers White, Bitty Dot, Melon Berry, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Embroidery Floss, glitter (from stash) Vintage Buttons (Papertrey Ink), Pinking Shears (Provo Craft) Adhesive Gems (Studio 18)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

CUTE kristie...that banner is fabbie and I love the glitter!

cnelson said...

such a fun take on the sketch! love it!

Unknown said...

the stitching is so fabulous! Cute card.
Hugs
K


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.