Sep 13, 2009

365 Cards Sketchy Sunday

Good Morning to you all on this glorious Sunday! I hope things are well in your neck of the woods. We had a loooong week here so a relaxing weekend was greatly needed. We feel plain pooped out at the happenings of last week! All is well though as we are picking up my in-laws today and have an entire week with them. Even DH is taking the week off. I am so grateful and excited for it all to start!!

Today's 365 Card Sketch is here and ready for you to play along with:
I couldn't get away from the colors on this one. I have been seeing the Halloween goods come out all around me and have been itching to ink up my new Halloween Sets. This sketch just pushed me right over the edge! I thought I would wait until next month to open them, but of course the excitement was TOO great! So I opened them both AND the pattern paper and made up this little ditty:

Isn't that pumpkin face just the cutest??? I smile every time I see it. This is from the Boo to You set and the sentiment is from 2009 Halloween Tags. Both Papertrey Ink.

That's all for me here on this blessed day of rest. I hope you have a great one! And just as a side note, I may be a bit scarce around the blog-o-sphere this week with company and all. We hope to get some work done around the house and cram in some RnR as well, so blogging will be light. I will definitely be back for Wednesdays 365 Cards Challenge and also, this week we find out the gender of babe #3 so stay tuned for that!!

Thanks for stopping by!
loves~
k

Deets: All Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Boo To You, 2009 Halloween Tags
Ink: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie by SU!
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Stampers White, Halloween Pattern Paper
Accessories: Stitched Grosgrain by American Crafts, True Black Twill by Papertrey Ink, Buttons from stash, Nestibilities Classic Circle Die Cuts, 2" Circle Punch by Marvy

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling halloween card Kristie...take it easy this week!!

Janice said...

Beautiful Kristie! Enjoy your week with your in-laws!

Rose said...

super cute!!! enjoy your week :0) love the baby countdown blinky :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Kristie, fabulous card. I have missed seeing you on here.I also love the baby countdown blinky on your blog.

Carolyn V said...

So cute! I LOVE Halloween cards, but I never give them... so I don't make them. Maybe I'll start... you've inspired me.

Gloria Stengel said...

So cute! Darling! Great work as always!

Anonymous said...

I love Halloween. Your card made me smile! G in Utah


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.