Sep 19, 2009

Hi-ya There!

It is indeed late in the evening (or early morning) but I just wanted to stop in to say hello! I don't have a card to share until Sunday so please stop by again for 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday card.

Also, you have only hours left to join in on the Pink Persimmon fun here on the blog. Please leave me a comment HERE on which set is your fav. and be entered to win a free stamp set!! Also, stop by the other ladies blogs and leave a comment there to increase your chances of winning too!

Thanks for hanging in there with me this week. It's been super crazy with family in town, road trips, birthdays, and ball games. I have been left with little crafting time. But don't you fret. I have goodies coming in the mail every few days it seems (when did I do all this shopping?) and hope to share fun stuff with you soon!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
loves~
k


P.S. some of you have been sending in good name options for baby #3. Keep 'em comin'!! Just so you know the other kids names are Ronin and Cache (pronounced Cash) Some of you wanted to make sure your suggestions matched the other munchkins. As you can see we are not a basic- name kind of family, so get your thinking caps on!!

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.