Sep 22, 2009

Merry & Bright

Switching it up today folks. So you think its fall?? whelp, here it's already Christmas! At least for today. A little something I cooked up to start of the season. You know, to get my holiday on... I usually don't get into the holidays this early, (you should see my frantic holiday shopping on Christmas Eve), but this year I actually have started! I bought a train table set for my youngest train fanatic yesterday. I was debating about it, but once I heard I was having another boy, I figured I might as well go for it. Boy stuff all the way here baby!

Anyway, I figured as long as I was buying Christmas gifts, I might as well be posting Holiday Cards, right?!? 
These are all K&Co. Embellishments; Sticker Snowflakes and Adhesive Gems. A little Mona Lisa Moments sentiment (I really love THIS set) and some nice twill ribbon to go with it.

You may have noticed on my sidebar a little poll I am taking from now until baby boy #3 is born. So far I have 4 names that I and my husband actually agree on. I thought I would bring it to you to help me narrow the field a bit. I hope to give birth by Feb. 1 so that is when the poll will end. Heaven help us if this baby isn't out by then ; ) And feel free to let me know what names you really hate because they remind you of the boy in 4th grade that picked his nose. I need to take all of that into consideration! And of course feel free to suggest your own. If we don't get this done I will seriously put baby boy #3 on his birth certificate! I am just that kind-a person ; )

Ok, have a great day, and see you tomorrow for another 365 Cards Challenge!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Houndstooth Backgrounder (CHF), Christmas Expressions (Mona Lisa Moments; by CHF)
Ink: Old Olive, Basic Black (SU!)
Paper: Ripe Avocado, Stampers White, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Accessories: 3-D Snowflakes, Adhesive Gems (K&Co) Pure Poppy Twill (PTI)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

wooo hoooo for holiday cards :) Love this kristie! I voted on a name :)

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

I loooooooooove your card! I love the pop of turquoise! How I adore the name Kai. My first born was to be called Kai if it was a boy, but she was a girl so she became Pateley Kai-lani.
Cool name selection.
And I love watching your virtual baby grow!
Have a great night!
R

Takisha said...

girl u r too funny!
i"m headed over to take the poll cause I don't want baby #3 on his birth certificate!
Kisha (from CHA)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.