Dec 28, 2009

J-O-Y

Yes, I am fully aware that it is no longer Christmas but I do have some things to share with you that were in the Nov. issue of Scrapbook News and Review! Take a little look-sie:

Using the Pink Persimmon Large Banner with Rosettes Set, I made up some ornaments. I know the picture is small, but you can click on it to see a bit more detail. I stamped the rosettes and then the Carnival Alpha over top. Backed it all by a scalloped circle. I used the outline banner image stamped on pattern paper, and glued together three sides and created a top for it with the ribbon looped through. They took a bit of fenagaling, but I got them to work. I love when what you see in your head actually comes out in real life!

Hope you are all recovering from your holiday shindigs. I know I am trying hard to get back into the swing of things. One day we will get there! Thanks for checking in today.
Have a good one!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Large Banner with Rosettes (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Old Olive (SU!), Black Graphite (Brilliance)
Paper: Scarlet Jewel, Stampers White (Papertrey Ink), Pattern Paper (Me and My Big Ideas)
Accessories: Adhesive Gems (Studio 18), Grosgrain Ribbon (Papertrey Ink) Glitter (from stash)

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

soooo spectacular kristie!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.