Dec 3, 2009

Pink Persimmon Gift Bag Ensemble

Good Morning my friends! I just wanted to share a little project that I put together for the Pink Persimmon blog which was posted last week. This is using a new Christmas set that they just released last month. You can check it out HERE at their webstore. It's very fun!

First the Bag/Tag/Card all assembled together:
Here is a close up of the tag. I Used some stickles on Santa's hat. Also stamped the holly berry stem and added it to my bow/button combo:

It's kind of hard to see, but I stamped the tissue paper with the same holly berry stem but only with the outline in black. I LOVE stamping on tissue paper. It adds a final touch that makes it a bit more professional (uh... i think!) Also, you really can get away with only stamping the top 2-3 inches of the paper. You don't usually see the rest of the paper when its in the bag, and you can stamp it with a firm border line so it looks lined instead of like you just ran out of energy to stamp the entire thing (which is exactly what happens!)

Here is the tag in its entirety: The sentiment is not from this set. It's actually two words from their Sweet Greetings set.
The bag! I used the wreath image and stamped the sentiment on the inside of it. Colored it all in with markers.
And last but not least, the card:
I can't tell you how much fun I had putting this combo together. Ensembles really make gift giving fun!

So that's all for this fine Thurs. You can check out more Christmas items from ALL the Pink Persimmons Creative Team over at their blog and gallery. There is a special Christmas Inspiration Gallery just to get you going for the holidays!


Thanks for checking in today. Hope you have a good one!
k


3 comments:

Samantha said...

I love this ensemble, i really like how the santa on the tag is off centered

~amy~ said...

super darling set Kristie...love the glitter on the santa!

Heather said...

Very holidaylicious.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.