Feb 28, 2010

365 Cards: Sketch Sunday!!

Hey there!! This is it. My final day with 365 Cards. I sure am going to miss all the fabulous ladies over there and the wonderful challenges. Pam really knows how to stretch you creatively and I am so happy to have had the chance to participate for this past year. I have learned so much and have had such a great time being able to create every week. I hope I get to come back often to play along with the new DT members. 

Ok for the final challenge we have a sketch...

And here is what I created:
I stamped right on the patterned paper. Added some buttons and this gorgeous gold ribbon.  Thank you so much to all of you for your visits and constant sweet comments. I am grateful to all of you... my 365 Cards FRIENDS!

I hope to see you around the blogosphere! I will continue to create and share cards here a few times every week so be sure to keep checking back. I will be here!
Thanks for visiting!
loves
k

2 comments:

Rose said...

OMGoodness! this is fantastic, love that ribbon :)
will miss you each week! enjoy the little ones and show us some pics now and then :)

~amy~ said...

hey girlie...love your take on the sketch...I'll miss you but you know I stalk your fabbie blog:)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.