Apr 12, 2010

Pink Persimmon: For You

Hey there all. It's Sunday! Tomorrow starts a new full week and I wanted to share a little something with you before it all got started:

Here is a little card I made up for yet another wonderful person that sent us a fabulous gift for baby Kai. I am SO excited for it. It's germinating in my fridge right now. My Tulip-To-Be Tree. Isn't that the most original and thoughtful way to celebrate a person? It should take about 10-15 years to be a full tree but when it is, it will be gorgeous! Anyway. I wanted to say thank you so I sent along this 'For You' mushroom card using all Pink Persimmon stamps.
The striped ribbon is SU! Buttons by PTI. I colored in the mushie with Copics and popped it up with dots onto this tag. (I actually repurposed the tag all my Divine Twine came on!) I wrapped the tag with some jute and popped it all up again over the ribbon. Pretty simple, but I do love the bold stripes with the dark blue.

Good luck with a new week ahead. I finally got Ronin signed up for T-Ball and they actually start this week, so we are all excited about that. Well, R is excited and I am a bit bewildered at the fact that I have such a big kid. I am amazed at how fast time actually goes. But I am kind of looking forward to being the 'baseball' mom. Shuttling to games, practicing in the yard and washing all the uniforms. I guess I better get used to it since there are still 2 more boys to come after. It's quite a fun thing having these three boys ; )

Ok. That's all for me tonight. I must go to bed. I have this strange eye twitch that I think will only be cured with rest. so too-da-loo!
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Vintage Greetings, Polka Dot Mushroom (Pink Persimmon)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun mushie card!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Kristie, this is so cute. Hope you and family are doing well.

Linda Beeson said...

That mushroom turned out SO cute!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.