Jul 9, 2010

365 Cards: Guest Designing!

Hey everyone! It's taken me all day to get here to post. I am still pouring concrete and the backyard is looking fantastic! We are getting excited. So now I am covered in dust and sitting at the computer coming to say hi to you! Today I was invited to design for 365 Cards. They are having a wonderful time over there and celebrating 1000 followers! WAHOO! Congrats to Pam and all the lovely ladies over at 365 Cards. And if you haven't been over there yet, head over and become a follower, participate in a challenge or two and help them celebrate in proper style. Today's challenge is an ad. Coming from me straight to you! Here she is:

Is this just lover-ly?! I love the candies, the colors, the stripes! I hope this little ditty inspires you to create and here is the card that I made:
You can see the stripes in the background which I absolutely HAD to have in there. The circles are Pink Paisley and just reminded me of lollypops and you can see a new Pink Persimmon release (just this week!). The cute little banner. You can see the new releases here if you are interested.
I love this dyed silk ribbon which comes from Marilyn Healey (and all the way from my home state) and I added some pearls to spunk up my ribbon flower.

That's it for today! Tonight there is a movie in the park and I must get cleaned up for that. Hope to share some more cards this week and maybe a concrete story or two. Take it easy!
loves
k


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

love, love, love this!!!!

Cindee Stacey said...

Hi Kristie! Thanks again for the goodies I won last month!! I haven't had a change to sit down & play...ohhhh the summer months!! I just love ur cards; so very cute! Thanks for the inspiration!!

lindalou said...

Adorable and love that ribbon. So cool and it's a great bow.

Rose said...

sweet ad and super card girl :) so glad you joined us to celebrate 1000 + followers :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.