Jul 13, 2010

Pink Persimmon Congratulations Baby!!

Hey everyone! Today I have another baby card for you... are you surprised?! Yup, I know...
But I think you might like it:

oh my oh my, this pattern paper is PERFECT for these little clothes. I used the sailor pattern paper from Men for Life (PTI) for the sailor suit! I arranged to stamp right over the anchor image so it looked like it is on the shirt. I also colored the cuffs and toes with Copic markers.
I used a Nestability #4 label to cut out the frame both in blue and white. Its a bit hard to see but I ran the white label through an impression plate to give it a nice crosshatch imprint and then popped up the blue frame to give it some dimension. I colored the clothespins and glued it all to my jute twine clothesline.

Ok, going to go now. My little 3 year old wants to play 'Diego' and of course that means someone has to be the iguana lost in the forest... lucky me!
loves
k


4 comments:

Patti J said...

Another darling baby card! I love how you have created your window! You are so creative :) Have fun with your little one!

lindalou said...

Such an adorable card. I love your "play" with your kid references. I think you could do a whole post on the games they make you play.

Lindsay said...

So cute! Such a fun card!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow, cute, cute, cute!!! LOVE the patterns.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.