Jul 7, 2010

Pink Persimmon Release Time!!: Little Miracle

Hey there everybody! Well, the time has finally arrived. Pink Persimmon has just released some new sets and BOY you just wait till you see them!!! Go NOW and check it out. There are the cutest baby clothes in the new baby set and really great banner sets. All of which I will be showcasing in the next few days and you can hop over to the Pink Persimmon blog to see what the other creative team members have made. I hope you like them!!


First off today we have the little onesie stamp from the Baby Clothesline set. I paper pieced them and popped them up on some scalloped circles. I used this old book paper and sewed strips onto the card base.
I added some rivets and tied the circles together with rope twine. The 'Little Miracle' sentiment is from the Baby Greetings set also being released. I used some tea dye ink to sponge the edges of the card and scalloped circles. Join me tomorrow for a fun day over at 365 cards!
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one!
k


1 comment:

lindalou said...

I love this card and that onesie stamp. Just adorable.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.