May 16, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge #59


Hey there peeps! Just getting a jump on my weekend by doing some challenges! Check out this weeks Runway Inspired Challenge photo:


Here's my take on the photo: 
Now in all actuality, this card is a moss green, but for some reason when I lightened it it took on a yellowy kind of colour. But have no fear! It is genuinely green, in every way, just like this dress!

I used an "oldie but a goodie" set from Papertrey Ink called Guidelines. I use this set a lot. It's really so versatile and lovely!
I was inspired by the black lace on the dress as well as the black strips of fabric that separate the green flouncy fabric.

A big bold black strip with some embossing in silver separates my two panels. I stamped the medallions with Hero Arts black and Papertrey Ink Spring Moss.


I think that's all! I have boys breaking down my door to go swimming so I really must run. I have a few more cards to share, and hope to get back this weekend to actually share them.
Thanks for stopping by. I love hearing from you, so say hello if you have a moment!

hope you have a smashing weekend!!
k



 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.