May 9, 2014

Sketchbook Saturday #121

Hey all! Just stopping in to share a quick card for the challenge over at Iwona's blog.  It's Sketchbook Saturday people! Just one day short of Saturday! I think I missed a few here and there, you know how it goes, but I'm here now!

Here is the sketch:


What. What. What!? More embossing, you say!? Yes, I do say... Here is my card:

And yup, its a double whammy... embossing AND masking! GASP! 

Here is a close up:

I double embossed my card front and then made masks to stamp my flowers. I chose the Rosie Posie (I and II) sets from Papertrey Ink with some Hero Arts and CSS inks. I just got a slew of them and its so fun having new colours to try!

 This card was made for a neighbour who needs to send it to her son. Hope they like it. That always worries me. You want people to like it, right!? Here's hoping!

Thanks for stopping in today.
Love to you and yours
k



1 comment:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my word, this card is seriously stunning!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.