Nov 4, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop November Release!

Hey there Sweet-y Peeps! Today kicks off the official release for November at The Sweet Stamp Shop! Welcome Welcome!! Maybe you have come from their BLOG or maybe you're just stopping in? If so, you can click over and see all that the design team has in store for you after you take a look.

If you haven't already, you have to see these sweet pandas. They are really adorable!

I made a long shaker card with my pandas. I have these manilla tags that are just so fun to use. I inked mine up using some Distress Ink and then punched three squares using my 3/4" square punch.
I covered the windows with some acetate and then made a little frame of foam adhesive to hold in my sparkles! (I remember traveling to Washington D.C. when I was 7 years old and we visited the zoo. My first ever panda experience! I loved it so much I bought myself some postcards featuring the panda and I still have them! I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the animal (and the colours white and black ;) And now I have them in my stamp arsenal. These are bound to make anyone smile. So use them up!


Ok, next I have a scalloped circle card. I used the chopsticks to make a 'circle' in the background. And then coloured my little panda and his pho noodles and popped them up in front. Yo! Hands off the Chops!! (That cute face could never be mad at you....)

I coloured everything with Copics. With the cheeks I used the R20 and then ran over it with my colourless blender to help mellow it out a bit. I think it worked pretty well. I also used this same technique to add some grey highlights to the tummy and face.

Here is a little closeup of the opening of the card.

And just another one because I think its so cute.... Man I'm like a grandma with a brag book! I can't stop showing you my cute little grandkid! (and his bowl)

Cutie little face....Go on, admit that I am right.

Alright, that's it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure to click HERE for a look at the entire November release. There are a lot of planner stamps also being released and I know how you guys love the planners! Lots of good sets in there. So be sure to stop by! Also, you can LIKE their FB page to be sure you get all up to date info on releases and even freebies that Nicole generously gives away every month. You don't want to miss it! And if you are in the mood for some nice inspiration you can hit Pinterest. And don't forget they have a page just for YOU! Head on over to the Flickr group and upload your creations so you can inspire others. There are some amazing things in there! And also, because that's what we are all here for!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and THANK YOU to you all for your sweet comments on my big news this week. You are all so kind to me! Thank you for taking time out to share your love. I do really appreciate it! Without you this wouldn't be as fun ;)

Take care this week and until next time.... keep on stamping

xoxo
k

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

seriously CUTE. I can't wait for my stamps to arrive!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so cute! I just love that fun shaker!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Oh My Goodness! Soooooo CUTE!!

Nora Noll said...

Oh!! I LOVE that shaker card. The way you created the background ROCKS!! I also like the way the pandas are peeking out of the windows. The round card is super cute too. Fabulous cards!!

maria f. said...

OK, and I've got a slew of manila tags and this looks like one fabulous way to use them in a different way. Definitely a design to remember. TFS.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.