Jan 13, 2015

Graphic Stamps and Pigment Ink

Hey there! Just checking in with you all.  Things have slowed down here a bit and its been kinda quiet in kristiesessions-land due to some of my DT contracts ending. And I'm just takin' 'er easy for a bit. Sometimes its nice to slow down, you know? I've been hanging out with my kids more and enjoying some ME time when they go off to school during the day.  And I dare say, it's nice!

But I wanted to come say HI to you! So I thought I would share a very simple one layer card that has some boldness in it. Say hello:


I really am a sucker for quick stamping. Don't get me wrong I LOVE complicated stuff and man, there is some AMAZING things out there that people do and when I see it I am inspired to pull out all the punches and make a lean mean artsy-fartsy card, but sometimes you just need a quick one. You know?


I have found that I rarely have birthday cards on hand to give away and especially for boys. So if the occasion comes up, I need to get down and dirty and stamp one out in 15 minutes before I run out the door to a party. This is how this card was born. How did I have time for a picture you ask? Well actually this stamped up SO fast I made two, in 15 min... yup, that's how you rock a birthday party.

I took ONE stamp from an Avery Elle set and my favorite pigment inks and set to it. And Voila! A quick card for a quick birthday.

Ok. so that's it! Easy! Be sure to stop by later this week over at A Walk Down Memory Lane where I will be sharing my weekly card and next week I will be over at CutCardStock.com!  I am also starting up over at Canvas Corp but it will still be a bit yet since I am waiting on shipments. Meanwhile I am making up a slew of easy, fast birthday tags as a gift for my mother-in-law. That's what I have been working on tonight and now I need to go to bed (It's past midnight here in Singapore!)

So without further ado, I will bid you ado! (So while I have been crafting I have also been binge watching old episodes from The Office, and I am turning into Michael Scott!-- Great Scott!)

Ok. I love you all. Have to sleeeeeeep. Have a great day no matter where on the earth you live!
xoxo
k


2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun bold design, and the stamping is so perfectly lined up!

Jill said...

Well, you know I completely dig this Kristie!! Graphic And Color= bliss. You rocked the quick card in awesome style my friend! :) and The Office is one of my top 5 all time favs!! :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.