Mar 20, 2015

AWDML: White on white designing

I'm over at A Walk Down Memory Lane blog sharing a card using some white embossing paste on white card stock. If you have never used embossing paste, but you are curious about it, head on over by clicking HERE! See what it can do for you. I love the look and there really are so many looks you can get from it. It makes a nice subtle background, like on my card here. OR it can also be the star of the show like others you may have seen. You can search around the AWDML blog to see other examples of it.

Anyway, you can also purchase some of that paste (and a stencil or two) from the AWDML store and check it out yourself. Its so much fun, I'm pretty sure you will be happy you did!

Here's a little close up:

Thanks for checking in with me today. I hope you have a good one!!
xoxo
k

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous! Love that stencil and the gold sentiment die, wonderful embellishments choices too!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.