Apr 22, 2015

CutCardStock.com Happy Spring Box Template

I am over at CutCardStock.com this past week sharing a new box template for this Happy Spring box below. It is my first EVER template and I was sweating bullets over it! Well, it was a learning experience for me, for sure. Maybe I will do it again some time! If you do jump over and download the template, let me know how it works! I would love some feed back.


I used the cute cute Wplus9 stamp set Fresh Cut Florals I picked up at A Walk Down Memory Lane. I love the images in there!

So, how is your week going?? I'm having one of those, "I have a lot to do, but would rather watch this movie" kind of a week. So, that's what I am going to do. I can always work tomorrow ;)

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! I hope things are happy and healthy in your neck of the woods. And maybe you will get a little bit of crafting in today. yay!
xoxo
k

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.