Aug 25, 2015

Top Dog Die tags

Hello there! Today I am over at Top Dog Dies blog sharing a little fun with tags!
These use the Top Dog Dies Gift Tag die cut (TC078). And it couldn’t be more easy to whip up some tags for gifts for those you love!


I started with some coloured card stock for the background (or bigger die cut) and then white for the tops. I also die cut the words To and From out of the white layer. I taped them together so I could easily move them from tag to tag.




Then it was just a matter of stamping some images and adding color, or stamping IN color! Easy as can be! 



I also added some Wink of Stella to each tag (which is kind of hard to see here) and then finished them off with some twine from my stash) 


These came together so fast. You could easily make some up for Christmas, birthdays, or any other holiday of the year! You won’t lose much time in your life when crafting with these Top Dog Dies. And you know I love that!



Thanks for joining me today! Hope you have a good one and find some good crafting time for yourself this week!
until next time
xoxo
k

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.