Sep 22, 2015

Top Dog Dies Leaf Mosaic die cut

Hello there! I'm sharing this NEW gorgeous die cut with you today from Top Dog Dies september release. It's a full size A2 die cut and has lovely details. 


I made a fast and simple card but the die cut is so stunning that it looks hard to make. But it wasn't. I watercolored some paper in fall colours and then die cut it out. So simple.

I added a sentiment strip made with some vellum and adhered it along the back. I popped up the die cut with some foam adhesive to help give it more dimension. I also added it to a beautiful card base from CutCardStock.com using their Curious Metallic card stock. It's some of my favorite card stock!

Ok, that's it for me today! Happy happy tuesday!
xoxo
k

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a gorgeous coverplate! A showstopper!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.